10 Day Sugar Detox
Hey Sugar, it’s time for a break!
Come join me in taking sugar out and adding sweetness into your life! This course is a 10-day experience where you will take small but mighty steps to get refined sugar out of your diet along side a warm and supportive community of friends from around the globe!
The feedback from the first course has been amazing! Read what some of the October participants are saying:
- Very happy that this hasn’t been as hard as I thought it would be. I love that I am reading labels and learning things that I didn’t pay attention to before. Love reading the posts. Thanks everyone! -Angela
- Today I felt like superwoman. I popped out of bed (alarm clock free) at 6:45, threw in two loads of laundry (which for me, means going to the laundry mat), took my dog for a 45 minute walk, cleaned my house, made + ate breakfast, and went to the grocery store all before my 9:45 shift at work! -Anika
- …after Day 10 there is no doubt that I will have gained so much more than my intentions at the onset. I want YOU to know how amazing YOU are – your common sense wisdom is beyond words. Your blogs each day appear to have been written solely for ME! -Priscilla
- This 10 day detox has been a blessing for me, an awakening that I needed at this time. I have been going thru peri-menopause for years now and can typically tell when I am going to start by my mood swings and five to six lb water weight gain. Well, I had no symptoms at all this past week (not even a craving for chocolate!) and have even lost 5 lbs so this makes good food choices even bigger in my world! -Lynn
- The word Sustainable has been bouncing around in my mind this whole 10 days. I have sports related injuries and some chronic pain issues but right now, my body is so quiet I actually got up and looked in the mirror to make sure I was still alive. I have realized that sugar makes me absolutely ragey. -Bheki
- Lacy thank you so much for this. It really has given me the kick start I needed to get back into healthy eating habits. I feel better and have started losing weight. Gratitude -Jean
- Everything DOES taste so much better. Not only that, but if I can say I’m craving anything, it’s all the fresh and delicious fruits and veggies out there. Honestly, right now, I would choose those over some sugary treat! -Brenda
- Tonight I cooked a healthy and tasty meal. Seriously, I have never been able to say that before. …Cooking just has never been one of my talents, but I think that just changed : ) …Pretty cool! -Vicki
- …no cravings. That blows me away, really. Have I just been talking myself into “needing” sugar all this time?? Feeling strong this morning. Loving this forum and all you awesome people on this journey! -Lisa
• Your sweet tooth is the boss of you.
• Your will power went right out the window the minute the cupcake truck pulled up (grab me a Red Velvet, mmmkay!)
• You need a little something (coffee, tea, etc) to get you through that 2 pm slump.
• You feel like you need something sweet after meals.
• You are struggling to lose extra lb’s.
• You just KNOW that it’s time to change and sugar needs to go.
Then this is just for you!
Sweet Surrender is an experiment where practical meets thoughtful. Together over 10 days we will create a powerful foundation for abundant health and compassionate self-care by celebrating small steps and big light bulb moments on the role that sugar plays in your life!
Sweet Surrender will be delivered right into your email inbox daily for 10 days. There will also be a Facebook community filled with others who are participating. It’s a space for sharing + connection throughout the journey!
• Daily experiments, to-do’s + inspiration in your inbox each day.
• An invitation to the private community space on Facebook.
• Oodles of support + encouragement!
Registration is Open!
After your registration for the December Session I’ll be sending over a message confirmation of your spot + to welcome you to class! Be sure to double check the email address you have listed in PayPal and let me know if there is a preferred address where you’d like to receive the coursework.